Webinar: "Unleash ALM11" - March 21 2011
UNLEASH HP APPLICATION LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT 11.00!
Join us for a Webinar on Mon, March 21st 2011
HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.00 (formerly HP Quality Center) introduces new and exciting features. First and foremost Process Enablement, which is a key in unleashing the benefits of ALM - seamless Asset Sharing and Cross-Project Reporting. But as many HP Quality Center customers have realized, the endless customization possibilities of QC might pose a challenge in taking advantage of these features. During this webinar you will be introduced to the process of taking the Process Enablement (Project Templates and Cross-Project Customization) features of HP ALM11.00 and applying them successfully in all projects.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about Project Harmonization!
Assure has a battle-tested, turn-key solution for easy standardization of your existing QC Projects against an ALM 11.00 Project Template. Assure Project Harmonizer is an HP EMAP certified solution which solves the problem of mismatching Project data models and can align them throughout your HP ALM environment.
In this webinar we introduce the concept of "Data Standardization", a brand new feature in Assure Project Harmonizer. Standardizing the data values used in QC projects often requires a lot of manual work and SQL knowledge. With "Data Standardization", users are able to normalize the data values inside HP ALM Projects and maintain data integrity with ease!
Register for a session now by clicking a link below:
In this Webinar you'll learn about:
- What is a Project Template?
- What is Process Enablement and Cross
- Project Customization in ALM 11.00?
- Different Strategies and Best Practices for managing Templates
- How to use Templates in existing, non-standardized HP ALM projects
- How Assure Project Harmonizer helps you standardize your HP ALM projects, and take full advantage of Process Enablement, Asset Sharing and Cross-Project Reporting
- Introducing "Data Standardization" - a new feature of Assure’s Project Harmonizer toolkit which allows easy normalization of data within the HP ALM environment allowing organizations to maintain data integrity and get good quality reports!