Assure Management Console combines intuitive administration tools with key reports and metrics that help you make critical decisions and optimize your HP Quality Center environment.
By streamlining administrative tasks, Assure Management Console dramatically lowers the TCO of HP Quality Center administration.
- Advanced LDAP browsing and filtering capabilities
- Update multiple users to multiple projects at once
- Update multiple user groups to multiple projects at once
- Copy users and user groups between projects
- Make sure all projects are using the same list values
- Add, copy, merge, remove list items and lists across projects
Reports and Metrics
- Unused Projects
- Project Activity over time
- User Group permissions matrix
- Project Entities
- Inactive Users
- User Activity over time
- Daily Project usage
- Most and least used Projects
Test Manager Reports
- Obsolete Test Cases
- Test Case effectiveness
Full Audit Trail
Assure Management Console keeps an Audit Trail of all the operations executed by users. This is extremely important for regulated industries such as Finance and Life Sciences.
For that reason, some of our customers decided to manage their users and lists only throgh Assure Manegement Console.
- Streamline your Management Tasks to lower the TCO
- Save time and money
- Provides Key administrative reports that enable you to make the right decisions
- Understand HP QC Usage and Gain Visibility
How it works
- Group management tasks together and apply them to multiple HP Quality Center projects in one click
- Web Based tool for great performance and simplicity
- Intuitive Web UI
- Using HP QC’s in-built authentication and APIs
- No Changes required to your QC server
Under the hood
Assure Management Console is a web application built with the latest Web 2.0 technology.
Management Console runs on its own server and does not require QC components to be installed on the client PC. Tasks are queued and executed in the background.
Assure Management Console is both fast and secure. We access QCs DBs to retrieve data, resulting in excellent performance. However, authentication and changes to QC are done via the QC API - so users can only perform actions they have permissions for in QC.
Quality Center Versions
- HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.5
- HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.0
- HP Quality Center 11.5
- HP Quality Center 11.0
- HP Quality Center 10.0
- At least 200MB of free disk space
- A processor running at least at 2GHz
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM
- Windows Server 2003 or later
- IIS for Windows Server version 5, 6 or 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher installed
- In case of Oracle database in use: Oracle data access components (ODAC) with the following products:
- Oracle Data Provider for .NET 1.x [Oracle version]
- HP Quality Center client components and Site Administrator components installed.